Jennifer Greenhall combines her love for romance, neuroscience and the paranormal in Resonance, the first installment of a 5-book paranormal romance and urban fantasy series. Fascinated by the possibilities of the mind, she completed a Ph.D. in Neurosciences and an M.D. at the University of California at San Diego. She also received a B.A. in German and a B.S. in Bioengineering from Texas A&M University where she was selected as one of Glamour's Top Ten College Women. Jennifer grew up in a NASA community southeast of Houston, did a short stint in Boston, and settled in beautiful San Diego with her awesome family and two sweet labradoodles.
So, above is my official bio, but I'm not sure it tells you all that much about me. I love my family, friends, dogs and nature. I strive to be the best mom and person I can be, which requires constant vigilance. Though health issues and injuries seem to keep holding me back, I'm trying to live healthier. I love to read, sing, dance, walk, hike, and do yoga, but I spend far too much time on my computer. I'm constantly learning, thinking and attempting to understand our world, our existence, our minds and our genetic makeup, medically and spiritually. I'm an introvert, but my childhood friends would disagree. I support technologies and policies that preserve and repair our environment and that take power out of the hands of greedy corporations and return it to the people.
Favorite Shows: Favorite Books: Favorite Causes:
1. Outlander 1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee 1. Everytown for Gun Safety
2. Game of Thrones 2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling 2. Environmental Working Group
3. The Crown 3. Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon 3. Planned Parenthood
4. Stranger Things 4. Fever series by Karen Marie Moning 4. Wikimedia Foundation
5. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 5. Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole 5. ACLU
6. Big Little Lies 6. Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs 6. San Diego Zoological Society
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 7. Public Citizen
8. In Death series by J.D. Robb (Nora Roberts)